We hope to start delivering workshops again from September. These are the steps we are undertaking to make the spaces safe for you and the steps we ask you to take if attending or delivering a workshop.
We want you to enjoy, learn and engage and hope these guidelines help you do that!
We are lucky to work in large open spaces with plenty of ventilation which is a good start.
- Do not attend a workshop if you are feeling unwell, if anyone in your household is feeling unwell or you are in quarantine or shielding.
- Follow instructions given to you by your tutor. Many tutors have their own Covid guidelines and we ask that you read these.
- Where practical keep a safe distance from other workshop attendees unless they happen to be from the same household
- Bring only essential personal belongings and either keep them with you at all times or put in the box provided
- Wear a face mask unless you are exempt
- Participants will be asked to leave their name and mobile numbers for NHS Track and Trace. These will be destroyed after 21 days if not required.
- Please bring your own lunch
- Sunny Bank Mills will provide tea/coffee and disposable cups.
Sunny Bank Mills will:
- Provide hand sanitisers at entry and exit points
- Provide disinfectant wipes/anti-bacterial spray for common equipment
- Stock a supply of visors (for workshops we are running)
- Provide plastic lidded boxes for your personal belongings
- Keep workshop numbers at a level that ensures social distancing is possible (6-8 maximum)
- Clean surfaces and commonly touched equipment between workshops
- Ensure toilets and facilities are regularly cleaned and have sufficient supplies of soap and tissues
- Ensure the workshop tutor has undertaken a risk assessment for their workshop