These are the steps we are undertaking to make the spaces safe for you and the steps we ask you to take if attending or delivering a workshop.
We want you to enjoy, learn and engage and hope these guidelines help you do that!
We are lucky to work in large open spaces with plenty of ventilation which is a good start.
- Do not attend a workshop if you are feeling unwell, if anyone in your household is feeling unwell or you are in quarantine or shielding.
- Follow instructions given to you by your tutor. Many tutors have their own Covid-19 guidelines and we ask that you read these.
- Where practical keep a safe distance from other workshop attendees unless they happen to be from the same household
- Bring only essential personal belongings and either keep them with you at all times or put in the box provided
- Wear a face mask unless you are exempt
- Please bring your own lunch
- Sunny Bank Mills will provide tea/coffee and disposable cups.
Sunny Bank Mills will:
- Provide hand sanitisers at entry and exit points
- Provide disinfectant wipes/anti-bacterial spray for common equipment
- Stock a supply of visors (for workshops we are running)
- Provide plastic lidded boxes for your personal belongings
- Keep workshop numbers at a level that ensures social distancing is possible (6-8 maximum)
- Clean surfaces and commonly touched equipment between workshops
- Ensure toilets and facilities are regularly cleaned and have sufficient supplies of soap and tissues
- Ensure the workshop tutor has undertaken a risk assessment for their workshop