The 1912 Mill is the biggest all the buildings at Sunny Bank Mills and never fails to impress visitors and inspire those that work in it. The offices, toilets and seating areas have the highest specification fixtures and fittings of any building.
22, 1912 Mill is securely located on the floor alongside 3 neighbouring offices. 3 large windows give lovely views across the mill pond and woodland beyond.
Content made on Kapwing
Kitchen facilities in each unit
Modern accessible WC facilities
Full access raised floors
Large windows giving excellent natural light
VRF fresh air heating and cooling
Remote access control to entrance doors
Passenger lift to all floors
Monitored CCTV to entrance to main entrance
Ample onsite car parking
Sunny Bank Mills fibre to the premises internet
Edwin Woodhouse owned Sunny Bank Mills from 1881 until 1913. The 1912 Mill was the last building that he built and the first to be powered by electricity rather than steam. The 1912 Mill has had different uses over the years after it stopped being a spinning mill. Between 1988 and 2008, the whole mill was converted into television studios where Emmerdale and later Heartbeat were filmed.