The award winning Mending Rooms are fully refurbished office spaces with bare feature stone walls, exposed beams and columns. 8 atmospheric business spaces set over three floors house everything from architects to sports therapists to photographers.
Unit 21 Mending Rooms has one of the best views over Sunny Bank Mills, securely positioned on the top floor with a modern passenger lift to get you there.
- Air conditioning system for summer
- Wet heating system for the winter
- 9 large double glazed windows
- High ceilings with exposed painted beams
- Raised floor with carpet tile finish
- Floor boxes with power and date sockets
- Own kitchenette
- Mens and ladies shared toilets with one other tenant
- Door access control
- Modern passenger lift
- Sunny Bank Mills pure fibre internet available
The Mending Rooms were built in 1830 for the Menders; ladies who would mending the worsted wool cloth as it came out of the weaving sheds next door.