The Festoon Rooms is a collection of single–story buildings totalling 7868 sq. ft that have now been fully refurbished to create quirky, individual works spaces. The Festoon Rooms are positioned at the front of the 10-acre Sunny Bank Mills estate, a few seconds walk from Farsley Town street and surrounded by ample parking.
If you like a quirky work space, this is perfect! Unit 10 Festoon Rooms has high ceilings, exposed iron beams and feature brick walls and could be used for office or destination retail/leisure.
- 511 square feet
- Good visibility for visitors
- Data Cabling to perimeter RJ45 sockets back to a data cabinet
- Sunny Bank Mills pure fibre internet available.
- Programmable Electric heating system and destratification fans.
- Insulated floor with carpet tile finish
- Double glazed opening windows.
- EPC rating C
- kitchenette within unit
- High quality shared disabled, men’s & women’s toilets
- Ample parking on site
This collection of buildings should really be called the Shrinking Rooms, as it was here that the wool cloth was shrunk to the correct width. Damp wool cloth was hung out on very large racks in “festoons,” then heat from steam pipes would shrink the cloth as it dried.